Thursday, October 7, 2010

In The Beginning

Hey!

For years I have told myself "I will NEVER have a blog, I don't have anything interesting to say"...well now I have a blog and I still don't have anything interesting to say, but we're taking baby steps.

The point of me having a blog? Good question...when I figure it out I will let you know! No, no, I'm kidding...The point of this blog is to give me a place to post the tips and tricks I have discovered over my years of working with computers. And hopefully, if you read my posts, you will learn something new.

I have been repairing computers for almost 7 years now, and for years before that I would tinker away in the basement. I enjoy working with them, and helping people understand a little more about them. For the past 2 years I have wanted to get training courses started, and while that is a goal for the future, my hope is that this blog will be a step in the right direction.

So look forward to posts from me and people that work with me, about anything to do with computers and various other electronics. Have a question you want answered? Please send it to me, I would love to hear from you, answer your questions, or even let you name your first born after me ;-) but I won't hold my breath on that last part.

Until next time,

Brendan
- The Man Behind the Curtain

2 comments:

Crazy Lady with purple fingers said...

Great job Brendan...I will be reading faithfully and hopefully learning something!! Should I get all my questions ready for you??

Brendan said...

Haha, they would be helpful. I am having a hard time coming up with them by myself :-P